terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

Noora Noor - Forget what I said















I get the blues
I get high
I'll explode like dynamite
And i'll cry 'till the dust
Settles down
I guess i'm hard when i'm soft
And i'm cold when i'm feeling so hot
Sometimes i guess things just happen too fast
Forget what i said - forget what i did
It's not what i meant - so can you forgive it
Just came out wrong
I'm taking it back
Forget what i said
But i can love you like hell
Put under my black magic spell
And i can kiss you like nobody else
I'll make good of my bads
I'll make nice of all that is sad
I'll cut off - the dead hands - of my past
Forget what i said - forget what i did
It's not what i meant - so can you forgive
It's just came out wrong - i'm taking it back
Please forget about it

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário